With so many fakes available online, we want to equip you with the right skills to buy with confidence. Here are a few tricks and tips to help you buy the real thing when you’re looking for a Guess handbag online.
An authentic Guess handbag has:
- A grey tag with the Guess logo with silver embossing, printed “Guess by Marciano” or “Guess”
- A tag with rounded (not square) edges
- A black plastic barb attaching the tag to the bag. Never white, clear or metal
- A white sticker with the following information: Style/Colour/Group Name/ MSR Code
- A Group Name. Always
- White dustbags (usually) with a red “Guess” label.
- Fakes often don’t have a label sewn on the inside of the bag
- The dustbag is made of durable, thick, good quality cotton
The Real Thing
The Inside of a Genuine Guess Bag (with label)