bidorbuy’s new critter-crazy advert has got everyone wild with excitement, so I thought it would be apt to pay homage to one of the most popular prints spotted on sidewalks this season.
Leopard print is beautiful but it’s notoriously difficult to pull off in an outfit. It can be ultra classy or super trashy and the line is easy to cross.
Have a read through some tips to wearing leopard print and then find some spotted pretties on bidorbuy.
Find all of these gorgeous pieces on bidorbuy
Here are a couple of tips on wearing this racy pattern:
- Try it out as an accessory first. As a statement handbag, leopard print is surprisingly versatile
- If you’ve picked a leopard print dress or shirt, accentuate with black and gold accessories, but don’t go overboard. This is a statement piece so let it have it’s say
- Keep a lusty feminine silhouette with a nipped waist. That’s the point of the print after all
- Only one wild piece at a time please. Keep everything else neutral (think black, cream, beige and white)
- Tone it down. Let all your other clothing items be about neutralising the look
- Be confident. This is a spicy print that will make you stand out
- Don’t do genuine fur.